USD//Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. One USD//Coin token can now be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00016138 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and Poloniex. USD//Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.33 million worth of USD//Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, USD//Coin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015828 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00151979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251574 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $649.55 or 0.10362326 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
USD//Coin was first traded on May 17th, 2018. USD//Coin’s total supply is 12,748,949 tokens. The official website for USD//Coin is www.centre.io/usdc. USD//Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog.
Buying and Selling USD//Coin
USD//Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD//Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD//Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USD//Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD//Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD//Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.