Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. Verge has a total market cap of $215.91 million and $2.88 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verge has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Huobi, CryptoBridge and TradeOgre.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.78 or 0.00861641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00021156 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003427 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000923 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bitfinex, Crex24, Coindeal, Bitbns, Graviex, Cryptopia, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, HitBTC, TradeOgre, Binance, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.