Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded up 12% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. In the last week, Veritaseum has traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Veritaseum token can currently be purchased for about $18.19 or 0.00291639 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Tokenomy, HitBTC and Mercatox. Veritaseum has a total market capitalization of $37.04 million and approximately $907,620.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153568 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252866 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $649.42 or 0.10413030 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
Veritaseum’s genesis date was April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,036,645 tokens. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Veritaseum’s official website is veritas.veritaseum.com.
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tokenomy, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.