Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded 34.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. In the last week, Veros has traded up 53.4% against the U.S. dollar. Veros has a total market cap of $182,571.00 and approximately $2,051.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veros token can now be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Sistemkoin and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00153683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00254007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $647.32 or 0.10331735 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012700 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Veros was first traded on November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,742,400 tokens. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency. Veros’ official website is vedh.io.
Veros Token Trading
Veros can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veros should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veros using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.