VeThor Token (CURRENCY:VTHO) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 12th. One VeThor Token token can now be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. VeThor Token has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $10,386.00 worth of VeThor Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, VeThor Token has traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00251007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $647.94 or 0.10343491 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
VeThor Token Token Profile
The official message board for VeThor Token is medium.com/@vechainofficial. The official website for VeThor Token is www.vechain.org. The Reddit community for VeThor Token is /r/Vechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeThor Token’s official Twitter account is @vechainofficial.
VeThor Token Token Trading
VeThor Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeThor Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeThor Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeThor Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeThor Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeThor Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.