Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 12th. Waves has a total market cap of $188.30 million and approximately $4.91 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can currently be bought for $1.88 or 0.00030241 BTC on major exchanges including Exmo, Coinbe, Exrates and COSS. In the last seven days, Waves has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00048018 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00055702 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028846 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00060233 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00025415 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001176 BTC.
Waves is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. Waves’ official message board is forum.wavesplatform.com. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Waves is wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Coinbe, Huobi, Exmo, Exrates, OKEx, Liqui, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange, Coinrail, Bittrex, COSS, Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitbns, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC, Indodax, Tidex, Gate.io and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.