Webchain (CURRENCY:WEB) traded down 31.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 12th. Over the last week, Webchain has traded 55.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Webchain has a market cap of $124,930.00 and $831.00 worth of Webchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Webchain coin can currently be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BBSCoin (BBS) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PyrexCoin (PYX) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- X12 Coin (X12) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- PLATINCOIN (PLC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00071232 BTC.
- B2Bcoin (BBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000556 BTC.
Webchain Coin Profile
Webchain is a coin. It launched on October 1st, 2017. Webchain’s total supply is 396,402,690 coins and its circulating supply is 46,402,690 coins. Webchain’s official Twitter account is @thewebchain. Webchain’s official message board is webchain.network/news/archive. The Reddit community for Webchain is /r/Webchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Webchain is webchain.network.
Webchain Coin Trading
Webchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Webchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Webchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Webchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.