WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 20.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. WorldCoin has a market cap of $524,023.00 and $485.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded 37.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One WorldCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 39.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000357 BTC.
WorldCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for WorldCoin is forum.worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.