ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded down 8.2% against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for $1.62 or 0.00026000 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $6.37 million and approximately $55,073.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00251611 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $647.44 or 0.10371233 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ZrCoin’s launch date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,924,457 tokens. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io.
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.