Actinium (CURRENCY:ACM) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Actinium has traded up 25.7% against the US dollar. Actinium has a total market cap of $172,852.00 and $1,349.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Actinium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0334 or 0.00000535 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006743 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 76.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Rubex Money (RBMC) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Actinium (CRYPTO:ACM) is a coin. Actinium’s total supply is 5,181,618 coins. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Actinium is actinium.org.
Buying and Selling Actinium
Actinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Actinium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Actinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.