AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded down 14.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. In the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. AdCoin has a market cap of $199,654.00 and approximately $2,333.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0305 or 0.00000487 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025601 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 100.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
AdCoin (ACC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,544,111 coins and its circulating supply is 6,551,628 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.