AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. AdEx has a total market capitalization of $15.38 million and $1.07 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AdEx has traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar. One AdEx token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00003354 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Binance, Gatecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
AdEx’s launch date was May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdEx is www.adex.network.
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Kyber Network, Liqui, IDEX, Upbit, Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.