Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. Over the last week, Aion has traded down 6.9% against the dollar. Aion has a market capitalization of $96.42 million and $2.53 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00006591 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Koinex and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aion’s genesis date was September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,619,581 tokens. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official website is aion.network.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, RightBTC, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, DragonEX, Koinex, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, IDEX, Liqui, BitForex, Bilaxy and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.