Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Akroma coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0373 or 0.00000595 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Akroma has traded 4.6% higher against the dollar. Akroma has a total market capitalization of $577,682.00 and $1,776.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.58 or 0.03184703 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00151375 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004645 BTC.
Akroma (CRYPTO:AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 15,492,900 coins. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Akroma Coin Trading
Akroma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akroma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.