Ammo Reloaded (CURRENCY:AMMO) traded up 37.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last week, Ammo Reloaded has traded flat against the dollar. One Ammo Reloaded coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges. Ammo Reloaded has a total market cap of $53,522.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ammo Reloaded was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013562 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000160 BTC.
About Ammo Reloaded
Ammo Reloaded (AMMO) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 10th, 2017. Ammo Reloaded’s total supply is 77,777,777 coins. The Reddit community for Ammo Reloaded is /r/AmmoReloaded and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ammo Reloaded’s official website is ammoreloaded.io. Ammo Reloaded’s official Twitter account is @ReloadedAmmo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ammo Reloaded
Ammo Reloaded can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ammo Reloaded directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ammo Reloaded should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ammo Reloaded using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ammo Reloaded Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ammo Reloaded and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.