Animecoin (CURRENCY:ANI) traded down 14.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Animecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges. Animecoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $731.00 worth of Animecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Animecoin has traded down 59.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002725 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Animecoin Coin Profile
Animecoin (ANI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 21st, 2017. The Reddit community for Animecoin is /r/animecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Animecoin’s official Twitter account is @anicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Animecoin is anime-coin.com.
Buying and Selling Animecoin
Animecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Animecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Animecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Animecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Animecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Animecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.