AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. In the last week, AquariusCoin has traded up 16.3% against the US dollar. One AquariusCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0468 or 0.00000748 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. AquariusCoin has a market capitalization of $91,811.00 and $9.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00058288 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21,308.28 or 3.42007874 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 25.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00001155 BTC.
AquariusCoin (CRYPTO:ARCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 1,960,230 coins. The official website for AquariusCoin is aquariuscoin.com. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AquariusCoin
AquariusCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AquariusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.