ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. ArcticCoin has a market capitalization of $1.04 million and $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ArcticCoin has traded down 25.5% against the U.S. dollar. One ArcticCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013122 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
ArcticCoin (ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here. ArcticCoin’s official website is arcticcoin.org.
Buying and Selling ArcticCoin
ArcticCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArcticCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArcticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.