ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. ATMChain has a market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $9,129.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATMChain token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, YoBit, Livecoin and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, ATMChain has traded 47.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.94 or 0.02537881 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008835 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
ATMChain (ATM) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ATMChain is www.atmchain.io. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ATMChain Token Trading
ATMChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Livecoin, HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and Rfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATMChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATMChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.