Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Authorship has a total market capitalization of $247,676.00 and approximately $188.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Authorship has traded 18.9% lower against the US dollar. One Authorship token can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015834 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00152056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00251723 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $647.79 or 0.10351786 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011617 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Authorship Token Profile
Authorship launched on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official website is authorship.com. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Authorship
Authorship can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Authorship and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.