Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be bought for about $1.02 or 0.00016330 BTC on major exchanges including Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Exrates. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $18.69 million and $2,318.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded down 6.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.03 or 0.01777757 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00394733 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.42 or 0.00214830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00039064 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00051677 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
BCI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Interest is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.