Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $177,973.00 and approximately $91.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be bought for $0.0101 or 0.00000162 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 3.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025556 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 64.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Profile
BTCS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.