BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. In the last seven days, BitConnect has traded flat against the US dollar. BitConnect has a total market capitalization of $6.81 million and $0.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitConnect coin can now be purchased for $0.68 or 0.00011167 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.47 or 0.00857964 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002815 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00021931 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011673 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003372 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001442 BTC.
BitConnect (CRYPTO:BCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2017. BitConnect’s total supply is 10,866,414 coins and its circulating supply is 10,015,215 coins. BitConnect’s official Twitter account is @bitconnect and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitConnect’s official website is www.bitconnect.co.
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitConnect directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitConnect should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitConnect using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitConnect and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.