BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, BitRent has traded down 30.7% against the US dollar. One BitRent token can now be purchased for $0.0023 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC, Bit-Z, Exrates and YoBit. BitRent has a market capitalization of $1.95 million and approximately $45,723.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00254724 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $644.32 or 0.10331602 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitRent Token Profile
BitRent was first traded on September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. The official message board for BitRent is medium.com/@bitrent. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitRent’s official website is bitrent.io.
Buying and Selling BitRent
BitRent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, HitBTC, Exrates, YoBit and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitRent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitRent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.