BitSend (CURRENCY:BSD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. BitSend has a market capitalization of $2.95 million and approximately $22,415.00 worth of BitSend was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitSend has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. One BitSend coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00002272 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.41 or 0.02540761 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008798 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
BitSend is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. BitSend’s total supply is 20,811,650 coins. BitSend’s official Twitter account is @Bit_send. The official website for BitSend is www.bitsend.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “Darksend InstantX “
BitSend Coin Trading
BitSend can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit, Livecoin and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSend should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitSend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitSend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.