BitSerial (CURRENCY:BTE) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One BitSerial token can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BitSerial has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of BitSerial was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitSerial has traded 26.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013197 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00054584 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00074866 BTC.
BitSerial is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2013. BitSerial’s total supply is 28,000,000 tokens. BitSerial’s official website is bitserial.io. BitSerial’s official Twitter account is @bitserialnews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitSerial Token Trading
BitSerial can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSerial directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSerial should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitSerial using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitSerial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSerial and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.