Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Blitzcash has traded flat against the dollar. One Blitzcash coin can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Blitzcash has a total market cap of $717,089.00 and $0.00 worth of Blitzcash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027501 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021792 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00036167 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005030 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007289 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00077120 BTC.
Blitzcash Coin Profile
BLITZ is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 5th, 2015. Blitzcash’s total supply is 4,153,187 coins. Blitzcash’s official Twitter account is @bitalize. The official website for Blitzcash is blitz.cash.
Buying and Selling Blitzcash
Blitzcash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blitzcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blitzcash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blitzcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blitzcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blitzcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.