BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. BoostCoin has a total market capitalization of $59,070.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BoostCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One BoostCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0050 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027518 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021772 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005154 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00035947 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005034 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007289 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00077121 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
BoostCoin Coin Profile
BoostCoin (CRYPTO:BOST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 15th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. The official website for BoostCoin is myboost.io. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BoostCoin
BoostCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BoostCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BoostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.