BriaCoin (CURRENCY:BRIA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, BriaCoin has traded down 23.5% against the dollar. One BriaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00005459 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. BriaCoin has a total market cap of $252,922.00 and $1,593.00 worth of BriaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00058231 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21,300.79 or 3.41800543 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
BRIA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 7th, 2016. BriaCoin’s total supply is 743,431 coins. BriaCoin’s official Twitter account is @briacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BriaCoin’s official website is briacoin.com.
Buying and Selling BriaCoin
BriaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BriaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BriaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BriaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BriaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BriaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.