BROTHER (CURRENCY:BRAT) traded down 35.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 13th. BROTHER has a market capitalization of $20,018.00 and $3.00 worth of BROTHER was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BROTHER has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar. One BROTHER token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006679 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152801 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252491 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $654.16 or 0.10507467 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BROTHER Token Profile
BROTHER’s launch date was July 17th, 2017. BROTHER’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 160,000,000 tokens. BROTHER’s official website is bro-consortium.io. BROTHER’s official Twitter account is @coinBrat.
BROTHER Token Trading
BROTHER can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BROTHER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BROTHER should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BROTHER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BROTHER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BROTHER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.