Bullion (CURRENCY:CBX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Bullion has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and approximately $161.00 worth of Bullion was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bullion has traded 15.6% lower against the dollar. One Bullion coin can currently be bought for about $1.11 or 0.00017873 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008336 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019881 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00270277 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001796 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Bullion (CBX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 28th, 2013. Bullion’s total supply is 1,021,860 coins. The Reddit community for Bullion is /r/CryptoBullionX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bullion is steemit.com/@cbx. Bullion’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBullionX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bullion is bullion.one.
Buying and Selling Bullion
Bullion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bullion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bullion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bullion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bullion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bullion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.