BunnyCoin (CURRENCY:BUN) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One BunnyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last week, BunnyCoin has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. BunnyCoin has a total market cap of $492,765.00 and $438.00 worth of BunnyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00031500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 82.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000435 BTC.
BunnyCoin (BUN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2014. BunnyCoin’s total supply is 103,036,607,564 coins. BunnyCoin’s official website is bunnycoin.org. BunnyCoin’s official Twitter account is @Bunnycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BunnyCoin
BunnyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BunnyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BunnyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BunnyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BunnyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BunnyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.