BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded up 16.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. In the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded 35.8% higher against the US dollar. BuzzCoin has a market cap of $1.17 million and $186.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BuzzCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
BuzzCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,964,337,368 coins. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BuzzCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BuzzCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.