Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last week, Capricoin has traded down 16.5% against the U.S. dollar. Capricoin has a total market cap of $1.67 million and $116,933.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Capricoin coin can now be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00013429 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003999 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003727 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 39% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
Capricoin Coin Profile
Capricoin (CRYPTO:CPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Capricoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.