Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Cashcoin has a total market cap of $148,385.00 and $16.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cashcoin has traded 44.5% lower against the dollar. One Cashcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including DOBI trade, Crex24 and cfinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00060863 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,459.12 or 3.75000000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006083 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Cashcoin Coin Profile
Cashcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 47,675,905 coins. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cashcoin is cashcoin.cash.
Cashcoin Coin Trading
Cashcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex, Crex24 and DOBI trade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cashcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.