Catcoin (CURRENCY:CAT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Catcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Catcoin has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Catcoin has a total market cap of $59,923.00 and $0.00 worth of Catcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 171.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 44% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
Catcoin Coin Profile
Catcoin (CAT) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2017. Catcoin’s total supply is 6,662,700 coins. Catcoin’s official Twitter account is @catcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Catcoin is www.catcoins.org.
Buying and Selling Catcoin
Catcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Catcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Catcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Catcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.