Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, Centurion has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a total market capitalization of $103,499.00 and $33.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013469 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Centurion (CRYPTO:CNT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.