Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last week, Cindicator has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar. One Cindicator token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0198 or 0.00000317 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Ethfinex, GOPAX and ABCC. Cindicator has a total market cap of $28.57 million and approximately $291,073.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00254198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.21 or 0.10486481 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cindicator Token Profile
Cindicator’s genesis date was August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cindicator is cindicator.com. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, GOPAX, HitBTC, ABCC and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cindicator using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.