Concierge Coin (CURRENCY:CCC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. Concierge Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $48,426.00 worth of Concierge Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Concierge Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00004701 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Concierge Coin has traded down 39.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00153120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00252934 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.78 or 0.10335877 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011793 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Concierge Coin Profile
Concierge Coin was first traded on August 21st, 2017. Concierge Coin’s total supply is 607,086 coins. Concierge Coin’s official website is www.conciergecoin.net. Concierge Coin’s official Twitter account is @conciergecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Concierge Coin Coin Trading
Concierge Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Concierge Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Concierge Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Concierge Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Concierge Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Concierge Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.