Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded 24.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Condensate has a market capitalization of $563,469.00 and approximately $847.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Condensate has traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Condensate coin can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.38 or 0.02530642 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008845 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004398 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Condensate Coin Profile
RAIN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 30th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 334,863,469 coins. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain. Condensate’s official website is condensate.co. Condensate’s official message board is www.rainblog.de.
Buying and Selling Condensate
Condensate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Condensate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Condensate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condensate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.