Constellation (CURRENCY:DAG) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Constellation has a market capitalization of $4.97 million and $127,479.00 worth of Constellation was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Constellation has traded 15.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Constellation token can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000125 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, Kucoin, DEx.top and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015822 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152888 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00254222 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $656.32 or 0.10477990 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011931 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Constellation’s genesis date was May 24th, 2018. Constellation’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 634,734,528 tokens. Constellation’s official message board is constellationlabs.io/blog. Constellation’s official Twitter account is @conste11ation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Constellation is www.constellationlabs.io.
Buying and Selling Constellation
Constellation can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX, DEx.top and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Constellation directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Constellation should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Constellation using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Constellation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Constellation and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.