ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. One ContentBox token can now be bought for $0.0114 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, CPDAX, Huobi and DDEX. During the last week, ContentBox has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar. ContentBox has a total market cap of $7.01 million and $1.42 million worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00048990 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00028368 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015291 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003735 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008055 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
ContentBox Token Profile
ContentBox uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,476,313 tokens. ContentBox’s official website is contentbox.one. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ContentBox’s official message board is medium.com/contentbox. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one.
Buying and Selling ContentBox
ContentBox can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, DDEX, CPDAX, Huobi and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContentBox should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.