Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, Cream has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar. Cream has a market capitalization of $163,163.00 and $2.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $161.14 or 0.02583843 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.76 or 0.00605520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00027523 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017714 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021860 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017640 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008342 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009038 BTC.
Cream is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.