CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. One CryptoFlow coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000107 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, CryptoFlow has traded 19.6% higher against the dollar. CryptoFlow has a total market capitalization of $181,683.00 and $6,228.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00153120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00252934 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $643.78 or 0.10335877 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011793 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoFlow Coin Profile
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 330,686,813 coins and its circulating supply is 27,160,903 coins. CryptoFlow’s official website is cryptoflow.co.uk. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7.
Buying and Selling CryptoFlow
CryptoFlow can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoFlow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.