Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Cryptonex coin can now be bought for $2.04 or 0.00032850 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptonex and YoBit. Cryptonex has a total market cap of $113.48 million and $7.19 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cryptonex has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015869 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00252367 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $648.37 or 0.10417094 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011771 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cryptonex Coin Profile
Cryptonex was first traded on August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 106,952,114 coins and its circulating supply is 55,503,389 coins. Cryptonex’s official website is cryptonex.org. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptonex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.