Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Cube token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CPDAX, BitForex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Cube has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. Cube has a market capitalization of $17.78 million and $1.55 million worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252057 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $648.47 or 0.10399392 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cube’s launch date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official message board is medium.com/@cubeintel. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. Cube’s official website is cubeint.io.
Buying and Selling Cube
Cube can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, OKEx, CPDAX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cube should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.