CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001896 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Bibox, LBank and DragonEX. In the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $90.70 million and approximately $18.55 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.42 or 0.00858337 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001444 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011350 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00020665 BTC.
CyberMiles (CMT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 764,598,429 tokens. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles.
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, LBank, Binance, DragonEX, Huobi, Koinex, IDCM, Cobinhood, Zebpay, Tokenomy, Bithumb, OKEx, BCEX and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.