Cypher (CURRENCY:CYP) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. During the last week, Cypher has traded 24.6% higher against the US dollar. Cypher has a total market cap of $307,014.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Cypher was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cypher coin can currently be bought for about $0.0482 or 0.00000487 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6,289.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $199.75 or 0.03209382 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $445.61 or 0.07159627 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.38 or 0.00854584 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.89 or 0.01631149 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00152226 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.54 or 0.01792025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00394648 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Cypher Coin Profile
Cypher (CYP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Cypher’s total supply is 6,365,285 coins. Cypher’s official Twitter account is @CypherCoin2015.
Buying and Selling Cypher
Cypher can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cypher directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cypher should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cypher using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cypher and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.