Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Dashcoin has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. Dashcoin has a total market capitalization of $269,532.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dashcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0153 or 0.00000246 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00016296 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003738 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dashcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dashcoin’s official website is dashcoin.info.
Buying and Selling Dashcoin
Dashcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dashcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dashcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.