Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Debitum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000194 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Debitum has traded 17% lower against the dollar. Debitum has a market cap of $2.35 million and approximately $48,758.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006674 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00152335 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00251888 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $654.95 or 0.10476809 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011814 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Debitum launched on October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 194,445,716 tokens. Debitum’s official message board is blog.debitum.network. Debitum’s official website is debitum.network. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork.
Debitum Token Trading
Debitum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Debitum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Debitum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.